Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Offenses in Region D?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Offenses in Region D?

    What are all the Offenses in all the schools in Region D, Region C, and the Southwest District?

    Clinch Mountain District

    Gate City-T Formation
    John Battle
    VA High-Spread
    Lebanon-I Formation
    Lee High-I Formation

    Lonesome Pine District

    Appalachia
    Clintwood-Multiple. Primarily the I.
    J.I. Burton
    JJ Kelly
    Pound-double wing
    Powell Valley-Spread

    BDD District

    Haysi
    Honaker
    Hurley
    Twin Valley

    Cumberland District

    Castlewood-Veer
    Coeburn
    Ervinton-Jet Sweep with some option.
    Rye Cove
    St Paul-Multiple Sets
    Twin Springs-Spread
    Thomas Walker-Spread with some Wing T.

    Southwest District

    Abingdon-Spread
    Carroll County
    Graham
    Grundy
    Marion
    Richlands-Spread
    Tazewell-Tazewell

    Hogoheegee District

    Chilhowie
    Patrick Henry
    Holston
    Northwood-Single Wing
    Rural Retreat
    George Wythe

    Mountain Empire District

    Bland County
    Ft. Chiswell
    Galax
    Grayson
    Narrows

    Pioneer District

    Bath County
    Covington
    Craig County
    James River
    Parry McCluer

    Three Rivers District

    Auburn
    Eastern Montgomery
    Floyd Co.
    Giles-Single Wing
    Glenvar
    Radford

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Offenses in Region D?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Clintwood
    Multiple. Primarily the I.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Offenses in Region D?

    Reading through some of the KTN previews, this what some said they were going with: Pound going to the double wing this year. TW sticking with the spread again with some Wing-T occasionally. Coeburn with the Wing-T. Ervinton with the jet sweep again and a little option thrown in. Twin Springs back with the spread. St. Paul's said more of the I may be run this year within their multiple sets...mentioned the no huddle being back too for them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member leb08's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2008
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Offenses in Region D?

    This is sorta off topic but from beamerball's post and others I have seen, the KTN does a much better job talking about local football than the BHC. All the BHC seems to write about is nascar, give I know the speedway is there but you would think they could come out with more on local sports and not so much on nascar.
    I do know they do have a little series going on the next few days about the districts around the area.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2001
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Offenses in Region D?

    BHC used to be the best there was. They've fallen alot over the years.
    Go Big Blue!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Offenses in Region D?

    Thanks guys. I updated the list.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •